Consulting & Employee Communication
Group Benefits Consulting
Our knowledge of Group Health Insurance regulations, as well as, Employee Benefits, International Insurance, Captive Insurance, and other group related policies, allows us to provide you consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategic review of your current benefits
- Evaluate specific needs to determine real risk
- Survey of marketplace
- Insurance carrier negotiation
- Analyze existing plan design to determine if health plan should be fully insured or self-funded
- Innovative funding methodologies, HSA, HRA, IRA, ICHRA
- Design and implementation of workplace wellness programs
- Implementation of modern HR and benefit administration technologies
- Federal/state compliance testing and management
- Benefits integration strategies
Benefits Integration Strategies
Voluntary employee benefits are popular with employees and can include: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Pet medical, prepaid legal, Identity Theft as well as Life Insurance, Disability, Accident Insurance, Financial Education or specialty coverage. Let us help you decide which employee benefits will be best for your business and your employees. Our services include:
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Financial Education
- Pet Insurance
- Employee paid voluntary benefit plans including critical illness, cancer, hospital, accident and other supplemental plans
- Provide customized announcement and enrollment materials (hidden paycheck)
- Conduct educational meetings at your location
- Exceptional customer service and support to guarantee programs run smoothly
Workplace Wellness Programs can help you control your employee health insurance costs. Obesity, Tobacco Use, and Diabetes are major contributors. We can navigate workplace wellness on behalf of your business for lower health care costs and higher efficiency.
- Major mental disorders cost the nation at least $193 billion annually in lost earnings alone, according to a study funded by the National Institute of Health (May 2008).
- In 2008, the annual healthcare cost of obesity in the United States was estimated to be as high as $147 billion a year. Medical expenses for obese employees are estimated to be 42% higher than for a person with a healthy weight.
- Employees who use tobacco cost their employees $1,300 more per year than those who don’t use tobacco.
- People with diagnosed diabetes have medical expenditures that are 2.3 times higher than medical expenditures for people without diabetes.
Source: National Institute of Mental Health and Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Potential Benefits of a Wellness Program:
- Improve productivity
- Improve physical health of an employee
- Boost morale
- Control healthcare costs (drug, disability, absenteeism)
Employer Communications and Technology
HR and benefit administration systems are rapidly changing. We can guide you through systems that provide automated enrollment, digital record-keeping, and payroll integration.
- Conduct enrollment virtually, or in person, for employee benefits meetings.
- Integrate billing and enrollment processes with your payroll systems.
- Review compliance documentation and assist in dissemination of employee notification.
- Assistant in negotiation of claims and contractual issues across your benefits offers.
International Medical coverage. Most medical insurance does not typically provide benefits outside of your home country. We can arrange for coverage when you are traveling outside of the United States, or for people who are coming to the Unites States.
For personal international travel medical —
International Medical Group, Inc.
For employers with globetrotting employees —
We have a premier provider of employer based international travel coverage. Contact us for your needs in this area.